The many uses of the Picosure laser treatment
At Hush Beauty of Vancouver, British Columbia, Dr. Rose Wong and her team can assist patients with a number of treatments to enhance the skin. When patients have specific skin concerns or want to rejuvenate their facial skin, particular treatments may stand out from others. The Picosure laser device is a unique light-based therapy that can be used in many different ways to improve the skin and address imperfections.
What is the Picosure laser?
The Picosure laser is a device that uses high-intensity light to improve the skin. The laser can be used for several different treatments, including tattoo removal, hyperpigmentation, big pores, wrinkles and fine lines.
How does the Picosure laser work?
The Picosure laser works by delivering short bursts of energy to the skin. This energy is absorbed by the skin cells, which then stimulates the production of new collagen. The laser also helps to break up pigment deposits in the skin, which can help to reduce the appearance of tattoos and age spots.
What are the benefits of the Picosure laser?
The Picosure laser offers many benefits, including:
- Tattoo removal: The Picosure laser helps to break up the pigment deposits in tattoos, making them easier to remove.
- Wrinkles and fine lines: This laser treatment helps stimulate the production of new collagen, which can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. It also provides overall enhancement of the skin.
- Hyperpigmentation: Laser light from the Picosure device helps break up pigment deposits in the skin, which can help to reduce the appearance of age spots, freckles, and other forms of hyperpigmentation.
- Acne scars: The Picosure laser helps to reduce the appearance of acne scars and surgical scars.
- Skin rejuvenation with no downtime: This Picosecond laser is able to deliver results with no downtime.
Schedule a visit with the team at Hush Beauty in Vancouver, British Columbia
Dr. Rose Wong and her team are here to help patients with a wide range of hair and skin solutions, including the use of the Picosure laser for acne scars, pigmentation issues, and laser tattoo removal. If you reside in the area and want to learn more about this solution, connect with our team today by calling (604) 800-1154. We are located at 708-1155 Robson Street and open to new patients.